I really should update my blog regularly...
Here is a waterfall folio I tried for the first time with scrap from.another project made months ago....
Thankfully I was able to pull of the same color base...
|Apply glue, break the shells and place on it.|
|Let it dry..|
|I loved the outcome!! - Years ago, I tried this for the first time in my chemistry lab ;-)|
|I should try and improve at this!... (my first ever Digi stamp)|
|Side of the Box|
|This is my fav of all!!|
|All the flips..|
|Finally the flips are placed inside the box to make it a detachable gift!|
|One side of the cover|
|The other side|